Most of us have known our zodiac signs since we were young. Maybe you’ve surfed the web with (or without) your friends and shouted out, “OMG that is SO me!” when reading your sign’s personality traits. Or perhaps you’ve checked which signs you’re most romantically compatible with (yup . . . been there, done that!) or what your horoscope for this year is. But have you ever thought about the role your zodiac sign plays in how healthy you are?
We’ve ranked the zodiac signs from super healthy to those who maybe need to refocus on themselves. Check out where you land on the list!
- Adventurous Aries, you are the healthiest zodiac sign. Your energy and love of physical challenges make you an excellent athlete, especially if you feel a sense of competition. When you’re driven to reach your health and fitness goals, there’s no stopping your strong-willed nature.
- Scorpio, you are powerful, determined, and brave. You’re a great leader, and your innate passion, when geared toward health and fitness, is extremely beneficial when it comes to accomplishing your goals. As long as you have truth and facts surrounding a new healthy lifestyle you’re trying to incorporate into your life, you won’t give up on what you’re trying to achieve.
- Responsible Capricorn, your self-control and discipline are truly admirable and come in handy when it comes to achieving goals. Because you can be prone to feeling guilty, you won’t readily set goals that you do not feel are solid and realistic and are therefore persistent when it comes to accomplishing them. Just be sure to cut yourself some slack and find balance.
- Leo, you’re a natural-born leader with confidence to boot. You can take your health and fitness goals to new levels due to your passionate and creative nature, so long as your stubbornness doesn’t get in the way. You like things done your way, but once you commit to doing something for yourself, there’s no doubt you’re going to achieve it.
- Freedom-loving Sagittarius, you are known to be the happiest and most optimistic of all the signs. However, you have a tendency to be irresponsible and can easily skip a workout or healthy meal if something more fun (like travelling) comes up. As long as you stick to workouts and healthy meals that keep you happy, you’ll do anything to achieve your health and fitness goals.
- Taurus, you are persistent and determined. Your self-indulgent nature may hinder your health and fitness goals, but your strength, stamina, and will make you someone who is ready to reach them (because we know you won’t stop until you do!).
- Gemini, you social butterfly, you! You love making new friends and having new experiences. Repetition and routine, however, may not be best suited for you because of your constant chase for something different. Your lively nature and adaptability make you a perfect fit for group fitness classes, team sports, and meal-prep exchange groups — just remember to switch it up to keep you going on your health and fitness journey.
- Libra, you’re sociable and easygoing, which makes you a superfun person to be around. You love to read, learn new things, and indulge in the finer things in life. That means your focus isn’t always on health and fitness, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be. Surround yourself with the right crowd, and you could be one of the healthiest people out there.
- Aquarius, you are a true humanitarian. You are friendly and love to help others, especially if you’re having fun. When it comes to health and fitness, if you’re bored or not stimulated, your motivation can waver. Be sure to switch up your workouts and meal plans to keep yourself on the right track.
- Hardworking Virgo, you are so well-organised and practical. Your detail-oriented nature may make you overcritical of the way you eat and how you work out, but don’t let that stop you from achieving your goals. Take your nature-loving self on a walk, hike, or other outdoor workout while listening to a good book along the way, then indulge in some healthy (and necessary) me time.
- Cancer, you’re imaginative and loyal. Relaxation is your friend, but you also love being around others (it all totally depends on your mood in that moment). To up your health and fitness game, try cooking healthy meals with family and friends and getting together for some relaxing group yoga time.
- Artistic Pisces, you are selfless and empathetic. You do, however, tend to put the needs of others in front of your own. When it comes to your health and fitness journey, put yourself first and bring your passion for music and visual media to your workouts and cooking, and you’ll be able to accomplish your goals.
Remember, no matter where your sign falls on the list, there are plenty of ways for you to be healthy. There are even specific types of workouts you can do based on your zodiac sign to make sure you stay active!